Recombinant Mouse EMAP-II Protein
Beta LifeScience SKU/CAT #: BLPSN-1749
Recombinant Mouse EMAP-II Protein
Beta LifeScience SKU/CAT #: BLPSN-1749
Our products are highly customizable to meet your specific needs. You can choose options such as endotoxin removal, liquid or lyophilized forms, preferred tags, and the desired functional sequence range for proteins. Submitting a written inquiry expedites the quoting process.
|9830137A06Rik, AIMP1/p43, Emap2, EMAPII, p43, Scye1
|Aminoacyl tRNA synthase complex-interacting multifunctional protein 1, also known as Multisynthase complex auxiliary component p43, Endothelial monocyte-activating polypeptide II, AIMP1, EMAP2 and SCYE1, is a nucleus protein which contains one tRNA-binding domain. AIMP1 (also known as p43) is a factor associated with a macromolecular aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase (ARS) complex but also plays diverse regulatory roles in various physiological processes. AIMP1 negatively regulates TGF-beta signaling via stabilization of Smurf2. It suggests the novel activity of AIMP1 as a component of negative feedback loop of TGF-beta signaling. Recently, it been demonstrated that AIMP1 is also secreted and acts as a novel pleiotropic cytokine. AIMP1 protein induces the maturation and activation of DCs, which skew the immune response toward a Th1 response. AIMP1 is known as a cytokine working in the control of angiogenesis, inflammation, and wound healing. AIMP1 is secreted from the pancreas upon glucose starvation, and it also plays a glucagon-like role in glucose homeostasis. Although AIMP1 was identified as a component of the macromolecular aminoacyl tRNA synthetase complex involved in the cellular translation process, it was also found to be secreted as a cytokine having complex physiological functions. Among these, AIMP1's angiostatic and immune stimulating activities suggest its potential use as a novel antitumor therapeutic protein. AIMP1 may exert its antitumor activity by inducing tumor-suppressing cytokines. Thus, AIMP1 may be useful as a novel anti-tumor agent.
|A DNA sequence encoding the mouse SCYE1 (Q62386) (Ser145-Lys310) was expressed and purified.
|Predicted N Terminal
|The recombinant mouse SCYE1 consists of 166 a.a. and predicts a molecular mass of 18 KDa. It migrates as an approximately 19 KDa band in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.
|>95% as determined by SDS-PAGE
|Please contact us for more information.
|Please contact us for detailed information
|Lyophilized from sterile PBS.
|The recombinant proteins are stable for up to 1 year from date of receipt at -70°C.
|For Research Use Only
|Store the protein under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
|Effector cytokine of innate and adaptive immune system involved in antimicrobial host defense and maintenance of tissue integrity. Signals via IL17RA-IL17RC heterodimeric receptor complex, triggering homotypic interaction of IL17RA and IL17RC chains with TRAF3IP2 adapter. This leads to downstream TRAF6-mediated activation of NF-kappa-B and MAPkinase pathways ultimately resulting in transcriptional activation of cytokines, chemokines, antimicrobial peptides and matrix metalloproteinases, with potential strong immune inflammation. Plays an important role in connecting T cell-mediated adaptive immunity and acute inflammatory response to destroy extracellular bacteria and fungi. As a signature effector cytokine of T-helper 17 cells (Th17), primarily induces neutrophil activation and recruitment at infection and inflammatory sites. In airway epithelium, mediates neutrophil chemotaxis via induction of CXCL1 and CXCL5 chemokines. In secondary lymphoid organs, contributes to germinal center formation by regulating the chemotactic response of B cells to CXCL12 and CXCL13, enhancing retention of B cells within the germinal centers, B cell somatic hypermutation rate and selection toward plasma cells. Effector cytokine of a subset of gamma-delta T cells that functions as part of an inflammatory circuit downstream IL1B, TLR2 and IL23A-IL12B to promote neutrophil recruitment for efficient bacterial clearance. Effector cytokine of innate immune cells including invariant natural killer cell (iNKT) and group 3 innate lymphoid cells that mediate initial neutrophilic inflammation. Involved in the maintenance of the integrity of epithelial barriers during homeostasis and pathogen infection. Upon acute injury, has a direct role in epithelial barrier formation by regulating OCLN localization and tight junction biogenesis. As part of the mucosal immune response induced by commensal bacteria, enhances host's ability to resist pathogenic bacterial and fungal infections by promoting neutrophil recruitment and antimicrobial peptides release. In synergy with IL17F, mediates the production of antimicrobial beta-defensins DEFB1, DEFB103A, and DEFB104A by mucosal epithelial cells, limiting the entry of microbes through the epithelial barriers. Involved in antiviral host defense through various mechanisms. Enhances immunity against West Nile virus by promoting T cell cytotoxicity. May play a beneficial role in influenza A virus (H5N1) infection by enhancing B cell recruitment and immune response in the lung. Contributes to influenza A virus (H1N1) clearance by driving the differentiation of B-1a B cells, providing for production of virus-specific IgM antibodies at first line of host defense.
|Expressed by Th17 cell lineage (at protein level). The expression pattern reflects the differentiation state, with IL17A-IL17F heterodimers produced at higher levels than IL17A-IL17A and IL17F-IL17F dimers in fully differentiated Th17 cells. Expressed in
Gene Functions References
- gammadeltaT17 cells constitutively express chemokine receptors CCR6 and CCR2 PMID: 28580944
- this paper shows that IL-17-driven intestinal fibrosis is inhibited by Itch-mediated ubiquitination of HIC-5 PMID: 28612841
- this study shows that IL-17A negatively regulates lymphangiogenesis in T helper 17 cell-mediated inflammation PMID: 28930285
- The present study demonstrated that a high fat diet induces IL-17A expression, which exacerbates the progression of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease by inhibiting fatty acid beta-oxidation and promoting the accumulation of triglycerides (TG). PMID: 28153707
- JunB has an essential role in IL-23-dependent pathogenicity of Th17 cells PMID: 28555647
- Gamma-delta T cells are a prime source of protumoral IL17A in breast cancer. PMID: 29070614
- blocking activin/ACVR2A impaired the potency of hepatic stellate cells to produce collagens in response to IL17s. PMID: 29620144
- this study shows the positive effects of IL-17 on the early-stage differentiation and negative effects on the calcification of primary osteoblasts in vitro PMID: 29438885
- these data suggest that IL-17A promotes DVT pathogenesis by enhancing platelet activation and aggregation, neutrophil infiltration, and EC activation PMID: 29482157
- These findings highlight a regulatory pathway of Tiam1/Rac1 in Th17 cells and suggest that it may be a therapeutic target in multiple sclerosis. PMID: 27725632
- DAPK deficiency leads to excess HIF-1a accumulation, enhanced IL-17 expression and exacerbated experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. PMID: 27312851
- decreased COX-2 and IL-17 levels were observed in both groups treated with Nintedanib in the prostate anterior lobe. Thus, we concluded that Nintedanib was effective in delaying tumor progression and, despite not directly acting on inflammation, Nintedanib may adversely affect inflammatory pathways, favoring prostate cancer delay PMID: 29429524
- In studies of mouse and human pancreatic tumors and precursors, we found that immune cell-derived IL17 regulated development of tuft cells and stem cell features of pancreatic cancer cells via increased expression of DCLK1, POU2F3, ALDH1A1, and IL17RC. PMID: 29604293
- The reaction of IL-17A in the acute lung injury induced by LPS is stronger than that by PQ. PMID: 28600744
- IL17A promoted osteoblast differentiation and calcification in a partly AKT2dependent manner in MC3T3E1 cells in vitro, possibly reflecting compensation by other signaling pathways. The results of the present study may offer novel perspectives to guide the clinical strategy for the prevention and treatment of periodontitis PMID: 28849233
- Mechanistically, CREB, activated by CD3-PKC- signaling, plays a key role in regulating Th17 cell differentiation, at least in part through directly binding to the Il17-Il17f gene locus. PMID: 29050947
- Data show that interleukin-17 (IL-17) and fungal candidalysin amplify inflammation in a self-reinforcing feed-forward loop. PMID: 29101209
- The data indicate that IL-17A contributes to augmented responses to ozone in db/db mice. Furthermore, IL-17A appears to act at least in part by inducing expression of gastrin-releasing peptide receptor. PMID: 28957638
- miR203 expression may be upregulated by IL17 stimulation, and miR203 is a positive regulator of IL17induced VEGF secretion. PMID: 29039484
- IL-17 contributes to lung obliterative bronchiolitis pathogenesis through regulating macrophages function PMID: 28863322
- we demonstrate that gammadelta T cells and CD4+ T (Th17) cells are the two major producers of IL-17A in the lung at the early and later stages of chlamydial infection, respectively PMID: 27796286
- In mice on a C57BL/6 background, neither IL-23p19 nor IL-17A plays a role for immune protection against L. major in the physiological context of natural infections. PMID: 27297018
- IL-17A and IL-17F exert distinct biological effects during pulmonary infection; the IL-17F/IL-17RC signaling axis has the potential to significantly worsen pathogen-associated inflammation of the lower respiratory tract. PMID: 28813677
- TLR2/4-mediated IL-17A inflammatory signaling is involved in vessel degeneration and revascularization, indicating that modulation of the TLR2/4-IL-17A pathway may be a novel therapeutic strategy for degenerative diseases. PMID: 27297042
- The hormone levels are significantly reduced and lymphocytic infiltration in the lacrimal gland in ovariectomized mice, whereas the frequency of Th17 cells in the blood and spleen and IL-17A and IL-23 expression in the lacrimal glands are increased, leading to reduced tear production and positive fluorescein staining in the cornea. PMID: 27341090
- the results suggest that IL-17A induces podocyte injury by activating the NLRP3 inflammasome and IL-1beta secretion and contributes to disruption of the kidney's filtration system. PMID: 29446486
- These results suggest that a low concentration of IL-17A is likely to promote autophagic activity via activating RANKL-JNK pathway during osteoclastogenesis. PMID: 29476739
- study shows that IL-17A plays an important role in comorbid depression associated with psoriatic inflammation, where both NFkappaB and p38MAPK pathways play significant roles via upregulation of inflammatory mediators in the brain PMID: 28570931
- the present study demonstrated that IL-17A crucially regulated the wound healing process and that accelerated neutrophil accumulation caused by IL-17A led to the delayed wound repair. PMID: 27305096
- The results emphasize the importance of IL-17 in experimental autoimmune myasthenia gravis development and that IL-17 independent pathways drive the autoimmune reaction. PMID: 28599246
- In estrogen receptor negative breast cancer cells targeting of IL-17A inhibited PDL1 expression in the tumor microenvironment, decreasing the percentage of Treg cells in tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes, and promoting CD4+ and CD8+ T cells to secrete interferon gamma. PMID: 27935862
- Report provides evidence that IL-17 can promote Lewis lung carcinoma growth through inhibition of myeloid-derived suppressor cells apoptosis, which maybe dependent on ERK1/2 signaling pathway. PMID: 28002798
- these data provide novel insight into a dynamic IL-17A-CXCR2-neutrophil axis during acute segmented filamentous bacteria colonization and demonstrate a central role for neutrophils in limiting segmented filamentous bacteria expansion PMID: 27624780
- Transient AIEC colonization in IL-17 KO mice resulted in increased intestinal epithelial damage, systemic bacterial burden and mortality compared with controls. IL-17 is required for the induction of IL-22 during AIEC strain E. coli LF82 colonization. IL-17 plays a protective role in AIEC strain E. coli LF82 induced colitis by promoting IL-22 secretion. PMID: 29195141
- after orthotopic lung transplantation, in the IL-17A KO group, less inflammation in the bronchovascular axis was observed and a non-significant trend towards less bronchovascular fibrosis, pleural/septal inflammation and fibrosis, and parenchymal inflammation and fibrosis when compared to WT mice PMID: 27737799
- Data show that IL-17 in the serum of collagen-induced arthritis (CIA) mice was markedly increased on day 14 and reached its apogee on day 27. PMID: 27356747
- this study unveiled the role of IL-23-dependent IL-17 induction in LdCen-/- parasite-induced immunity and subsequent protection against visceral leishmaniasis PMID: 29187586
- There was a significantly decreased percentage of IL-17A-producing CD4 T cells in mice receiving Tregs from xIAP mice. xIAP appears dispensable for the generation of induced Treg cells as well as function of natural Treg cells. There appeared to be a role of xIAP in generation of IL-17-producing cells from either naive CD4 T cells or Treg cells. PMID: 26825770
- astrocytic IL-17A plays important roles in the maintenance of neuropathic pain through CaMKII/CREB signaling pathway in spinal cord. PMID: 26166359
- Results reveal the importance of the IL-23/IL-17 inflammatory axis in secondary brain injury after intracerebral hemorrhage. PMID: 27729335
- these results demonstrate an important role of CXCR6 in the regulation of pathological Th17 and IL-17A(+)TCRgammadelta(+) T-cell recruitment into atherosclerotic lesions. PMID: 26614640
- These results suggest that IL-17A plays an important role in host survival against Toxoplasma gondii infection by protecting the host from an anaphylactic reaction via the downregulation of Toxoplasma gondii HSP70 and IFN-gamma production. PMID: 28893913
- These results suggest that AKI after septic shock is driven through IL-17 release by Th17 cells; this is gradually consumed in the kidney. PMID: 27515003
- IL-17A markedly induced VEGF and IL-6 expression in the Raw264.7 murine macrophage cell line and in the mouse corneal fibroblasts. PMID: 27419340
- Vgamma4 T cells accelerate skin graft rejection by providing an early source of IL-17A PMID: 28733202
- IL-17 inhibits adipogenesis where a lack of IL-17 ameliorates glucose metabolism. As well, the inhibition of TBK1 reduces inflammation induced by IL-17. Therefore, IL-17 may be involved in the development of obesity and metabolic dysfunction in a TBK1-dependent manner. PMID: 28237848
- Th17 cells and TGFbeta1 are not required for the maintenance of gammadelta T cells producing interleukin-17A cells. PMID: 27649780
- Data show that inducible T cell co-stimulator (ICOS) deficient mice have a significant increase in the population of IL-17-producing Vgamma2+ gammadelta T cells in the thymus, spleen, lymph nodes and skin and exhibit exacerbated sensitization responses to 2,4-dinitrofluorobenzene. PMID: 27235509
- the majority of gammadelta T cells in the non-pregnant uterus, pregnant uterus, decidua and placenta of mice express the transcription factor RORgammat and produce interleukin-17 (IL-17). PMID: 27241697
- In both the high-glucose - treated Muller cells and Akita mouse retina, the Act1/TRAF6/IKK/NF-kappaB signaling pathway was activated. IL-17A further enhanced inflammatory signaling activation, whereas Act1 knockdown or IKK inhibition blocked the downstream signaling activation by IL-17A. PMID: 27980343