Recombinant Human ARHI Protein (Fc Tag)
Beta LifeScience SKU/CAT #: BLPSN-0257
Recombinant Human ARHI Protein (Fc Tag)
Beta LifeScience SKU/CAT #: BLPSN-0257
Our products are highly customizable to meet your specific needs. You can choose options such as endotoxin removal, liquid or lyophilized forms, preferred tags, and the desired functional sequence range for proteins. Submitting a written inquiry expedites the quoting process.
|ARHI, DIRAS3, NOEY2, RHOI
|ARHI, also known as DIRAS3, belongs to the small GTPase superfamily, Di-Ras family. ARHI gene is a novel tumor suppressor gene located on chromosome 1p31. Downregulation of ARHI expression has been detected in many types of cancer. ARHI is expressed in normal ovarian and breast epithelial cells but not in ovarian and breast cancers. As a suppressor, ARHI is not only an important factor in the pathogenesis of gastric cancer, but also a potential factor for tumor aggravation. ARHI expression in gastric cancer can be employed to indicate favorable prognosis for the disease.
|A DNA sequence encoding the human DIRAS3 (O95661) (Met1-Lys225) was expressed with the Fc region of mouse IgG1 at the N-terminus.
|Predicted N Terminal
|The recombinant human DIRAS3/mFc comprises 461 a.a. and has a predicted molecular mass of 52.1 kDa. The apparent molecular mass of the monomer is approximately 62 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions due to glycosylation.
|>85% as determined by SDS-PAGE
|< 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method
|Please contact us for detailed information
|Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH 7.4..
|The recombinant proteins are stable for up to 1 year from date of receipt at -70°C.
|For Research Use Only
|Store the protein under sterile conditions at -20°C to -80°C. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
|Cell membrane; Lipid-anchor; Cytoplasmic side.
|Small GTPase superfamily, Di-Ras family
|Expressed in normal ovarian and breast epithelial cells but not in ovarian and breast cancers.
Gene Functions References
- Low DIRAS3 expression is associated with metastasis in gastric cancer. PMID: 30043279
- lncRNA GAS5 functions as a competing endogenous RNA for miR-221 to suppress cell growth and EMT in osteosarcoma by regulating the miR-221/ARHI pathway. PMID: 28519068
- DiRas3 binds to KSR1 independently of its interaction with activated Ras and RAF. PMID: 27368419
- We demonstrate that DIRAS3 knock-down (KD) in adipose stromal/progenitor cells (ASCs) induces activation of Akt-mTOR signaling and proliferation arrest. DIRAS3 KD ASCs lose the potential to form colonies and are negative for Ki-67. Moreover, silencing of DIRAS3 results in a premature senescence phenotype. PMID: 28316325
- ARHI-mediated up-regulation of glycolysis and glutaminolysis was found to be autophagy-dependent and inhibition of these metabolic pathways resulted in decreased cell viability. PMID: 27784287
- The overexpression of ARHI promotes colon cancer SW480 cell apoptosis by inhibiting the level of Akt. PMID: 27774944
- Transcriptional, but not post-transcriptional, silencing of GNG12-AS1 causes concomitant upregulation of DIRAS3, indicating a function in transcriptional interference. PMID: 26832224
- ARHI mRNA and protein expression is markedly decreased in osteosarcoma MG-63 cells lines. Overexpression of ARHI inhibits cell viability and proliferation. PMID: 26165148
- ARHI-mediated autophagy-associated cell death enhances chemosensitivity to cisplatin in ovarian cancer cell lines and xenografts. PMID: 26247722
- EZH2-''induced H3K27me3 is associated with epigenetic repression of the ARHI tumor-suppressor gene in epithelial ovarian cancer PMID: 25077680
- ARHI competes with RanGTPase and interacts with importin beta via basic-acidic patch interaction, which leads to inhibition of STAT3 translocation. PMID: 25499977
- Letter: ARHI suppresses pancreatic cancer by regulating ERK 1/2 signaling. PMID: 25675421
- JMJD2A-dependent silencing of Sp1 in advanced breast cancer promotes metastasis by downregulation of DIRAS3. PMID: 25193278
- suggest that DIRAS3 not only regulates the autophagosome initiation complex, but induces autophagy in dormant, nutrient-deprived ovarian cancer cells that remain after conventional chemotherapy, facilitating their survival PMID: 24879154
- ARHI is required for autophagy-meditated cancer cell arrest and ARHI inhibits signaling through PI3K/AKT and Ras/MAP by enhancing internalization and degradation of the epidermal growth factor receptor. PMID: 24769729
- The silence of ARHI expression in vitro seems to accelerate the malignant transformation of healthy ovarian cells by restraining apoptosis and autophagy. PMID: 24476894
- ARHI acts as a tumor suppressor gene in MDA-MB-231 cells and, although trichostatin A+5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine can block the cells at different cell cycle phase, the antitumor effect is ARHI-dependent. PMID: 24676336
- Loss of ARHI expression is associated with glioma. PMID: 24458808
- ARHI acts as a tumor suppressor by downregulating the NFkappaB signaling pathway, which results in the inhibition of cell proliferation, apoptosis and the cell cycle in the pancreatic tumor PANC-1 cell line PMID: 23447002
- overexpression of ARHI gene might be associated with the inhibition of lung cancer cell growth, proliferation and invasion, and the promotion of apoptosis. PMID: 23247805
- Results indicate that the aplysia ras homolog member I (ARHI) 3'UTR was a direct target of miR-221 in breast cancer MCF-7 cells. PMID: 23801152
- acetylated STAT3 bound to the ARHI promoter and recruited DNA methyltransferase 1 for genetic modification. PMID: 23604529
- Imprinted chromatin around DIRAS3 regulates alternative splicing of GNG12-AS1, a long noncoding RNA. PMID: 23871723
- Expression of JMJD2A in infiltrating duct carcinoma is higher than in fibroadenoma, and is associated with ARHI, p53 and ER PMID: 23678541
- DiRas3 interacts with C-RAF and downregulates MEK1 activity to restrict cell migration. PMID: 23157514
- ARHI expression is present in the endometrium and up-regulated in ectopic endometrium, whereas in the ectopic endometrium of patients with malignant endometriosis its expression is often negative. PMID: 21602127
- ARHI expression is downregulated in human gastric cancer and it may be a novel tumor suppressive target for gastric cancer therapy. PMID: 22497484
- The consequence of complex formation is a DiRas3-mediated recruitment and anchorage of C-RAF to components of the membrane skeleton, suppression of C-RAF/B-RAF heterodimerization, and inhibition of C-RAF kinase activity. PMID: 22605333
- downregulation of ARHI may play an important role both in the pathogenesis and aggravation of gastric cancer. ARHI gene CpG island methylation is a potential molecular basis of its downregulation. PMID: 22427032
- The level of ARHI mRNA was significantly lower in aggressive compared with non-aggressive prostate cancer tissue samples PMID: 22117988
- ARHI has a critical and previously uncharacterized role in the regulation of ovarian cancer cell migration. PMID: 21643014
- ARHI has pro-apoptotic effects on HCC cells, which is associated with the inactivation of both Akt and NF-kappaB survival pathways. PMID: 21933150
- Data show that ARHI re-expression induces autophagic cell death in breast cancer cells and enhances the inhibitory effects of paclitaxel by promoting autophagy, apoptosis, and G2/M cell cycle arrest. PMID: 21244707
- These data highlighted an important role for ARHI in controlling hepatocellular carcinoma growth and angiogenesis. PMID: 21093415
- DIRAS3 gene is imprinted, with monoallelic expression from the paternal allele. PMID: 9874798
- Data show that ARHI could compete for Ran-importin binding and induce disruption of importin-binding to cargo proteins, including STAT3. PMID: 19435463
- A link between NOEY2 loss expression and the spreading mechanism of breast cancer may possibly exist. PMID: 12485503
- ARHI inhibits cell growth, and loss of its expression in cells may contribute to the development of breast and ovarian cancers PMID: 12771940
- Hypermethylation of CpG island II in the promoter region of ARHI is associated with the complete loss of ARHI expression in breast cancer cells. PMID: 12874023
- ARHI may have a role in development and progression of ductal breast carcinoma in situ PMID: 14506155
- Association between STAT3 and ARHI as well as the functional inhibition of STAT3 transcriptional activity by ARHI suggests a novel mechanism through which a putative tumor suppressor gene can inhibit STAT3 activity in breast and ovarian cancers. PMID: 16061651
- Down-regulation of ARHI gene is associated with breast cancer PMID: 16158053
- Down-regulation of ARHI due to loss of heterozygosity and promoter methylation is associated with ovarian cancers PMID: 18286529
- DIRAS3 is a novel, prognostically relevant candidate gene that is frequently methylated and silenced in oligodendroglial tumors with 1p deletion. PMID: 18302158
- provide evidences that ARHI downregulated in HCCs could play a role in liver cancer via acting as a tumor suppressor gene, which mainly was triggered by the epigenetic events in HCC specimens PMID: 18612997
- ARHI can induce autophagic cell death, but can also promote tumor dormancy in the presence of factors that promote survival in the cancer microenvironment. PMID: 19033662
- The presence of NOEY2 mutations in human breast cancer and early-stage lesions indicates that NOEY2 mutations may be partly associated with breast tumourigenesis. PMID: 19482475
- ARHI represents a modulator of cancer cell proliferation and may play an important role in the development of pancreatic cancer. PMID: 19639215
- Loss of heterozygosity at 1p31 (including ARHI) did not correlate with the mitotic activity index nor provide prognostic information. PMID: 19759414